Acquiring professional credentials (título/cédula) is an essential step that ensures our graduates will be sought-after in the job market and their careers at the salary level they have earned! However, the process of getting credentialed is time consuming and costly. We are thrilled with our recent decision to require our students to get credentialed, and we know our sponsors will welcome the chance to take this step. Sponsorship 2019 and beyond will include the cost of a título/cédula.
As a sponsor, a student will be assigned to your sponsorship. As a Sponsor, here is what to expect:
- The proud satisfaction that comes from knowing that you are helping a very worthy student;
- Quarterly updates on your student’s progress, based on internal mentor reports;
- Regular editions of our electronic newsletter Destinos Brillantes;
- Meet-your-student opportunities, if you’d like to meet your student. We will do our best to facilitate meet-ups! Many students attend universities elsewhere in Mexico, but they generally return home in July and during the Christmas-New Year holidays. There will be other group get-togethers for those interested;
- Sponsor privileges at JA events. For example, for a major annual fundraiser with our Canadian partner Amistad Canada, sponsors will receive special offers on ticket purchases. Mark your calendar now for February 7th, 2019.
One journey of success: Patricia Esperanza Ramirez Campos